Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Party

Ok this party absolutely different with the party I had in Jakarta a week before. This time was a typical chinese wedding party. I can't tell you what was happened, everything was so fast - maybe because I was in the middle of all the viesta, but I remember standing in front of the main door shaking hands for 45 minutes - I already know some people but most of them are new to me, I saw some people even didn't look at our face when they shake hand.. that's how shy they were.
Walking down the aisle between the crowd and shared a tiny cake on the stage while all people watching, oh not to forget : cut 8 levels wedding cake , how cool was that!
Took photos with all the guest on the stage gave a major intense face lift after that. My cheek was so hard and I feel like a joker because my lips made a default smiling pose hahahahahaha...
And the night was closed with a dance floor, from tango to chacha.. but I couldn't manage stay until the end. I was too sleepy and we head home around 9PM.

Anyway I promise I will upload photos once I got them. Like they said, pictures tell thousands words. But for now here some photos taken by mobile camera...

This is my toes under the wedding gown - which my mom made it hehehehe...
Here is the wedding figurines on the cake hahahahaha.. never once in my dream I had this kind of cake... but it pretty cool ya..

2 comments:

  1. heh?? 8 LEVEL of CAKES??!!! BRAVOO!!!
    I thought the tallest should be 5 level.
    I should see how tall ur cake is... Especially the knife... xixixi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sureeee.. And no one told me that those are just thin icing on wodden boxes! Grgrgrgrgrrrrrrrrrr Gue kira at least should be thick enuf to cut (reall cut). Maklum blon pernah kawin.. But the Mr knew about it.. He lead the way.

    ReplyDelete