Sunday, January 9, 2011

Eco Friendly Gift Favour

Most of my friend and family know how much Mr Chai love the environment. That's why I was thinking to have eco friendly gift favor, something that might remind people to love the environment more. 
So these are some of the options:

Reusable shopping bag - which I always carry every time in my bag, useful and encourage people to use less plastic bag.
photo from leo patrone

Succulent plant - easy to keep, only need to water it every other week. I have this too... verrrryyy cuteeee
photo from yes, please





Herb plant - kind of things that I always want to grow. Encourage people to grow their own herb garden and cook with it!







Seed packets - this could be flower plant or tree. Gerakan Sejuta Pohon!
photo from plantamemory







Green bag tag - I love traveling and I think this bag tag would be awesome.. well at least to replace mine which broken last year.
tag from CVS
photo from http://amyziz.wordpress.com

2 comments: